...but they first gave themselves to the Lord and to us by the will of God. 2 Corinthians 8:5 NASB
1. Giving is to be done with thoughtfulness, sacrifice, generosity, and joy.
2. We are to thoughtfully consider how much to give based upon our income (1 Corinthians 16:2).
3. Along these lines, 2 Corinthians 9:6–7 says, “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will reap generously.
4. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” Thoughtfulness, generosity, freedom, and joy are all part of giving.
5. We are to be “cheerful” in our giving. It’s easy to be joyful when singing praise songs to God. This same joy should be present in our giving.
6. We have an example of sacrificial giving in the Macedonians, who gave even in their “severe trial,” “extreme poverty,” and “beyond their ability” (2 Corinthians 8:1–9).
We want to encourage you to pray about giving and give as God leads you.
Cash App Website Sign in-Click Here
Email for donations through zelle
Go to Zellepay website-Click Here